Using Happy Brush Cleaner®
for a better paint job.
Happy Brush Cleaner® effortlessly removes Latex Paint from tools such as paintbrushes, paint rollers and airless spray guns. It is as effective as VOC based solvents, but gentle on health and environment.
Happy Brush Cleaner reduces cleaning time and cost while eliminating the need for harmful solvents. It allows you to replace disposable tools with quality brushes and rollers for a better finish and increased job satisfaction.
Happy Brush Cleaner:
- quickly removes Latex paint from brushes and rollers with very little effort.
- does not contain any VOCs.
- is cheap, little is needed, can be re-used and may be diluted.
- does not penetrate the skin endangering your health.
- is not flammable requiring special precautions.
- does not emit unhealthy and unwanted odors.
- replaces harmful VOCs like Thinner, Acetone and Mineral Spirits.
About, VOC based cleaners:
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), emit highly flammable and harmful vapors. They can only be used outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. Skin contact should be avoided at all cost since VOCs easily penetrate human tissue damaging the liver, kidneys and central nervous system. Protect yourself and check SDSs (Safety Data Sheets) and you will find that VOCs and VOC based
“Green Cleaners” are:
- highly flammable.
- possibly fatal if swallowed.
- causing allergic skin irritation.
- causing serious eye, nose and throat irritation.
- a probable cause for cancer.
- indicated in reducing fertility and harmful to the unborn child.
- damaging liver, kidneys and the central nervous system.
- emitting strong unwelcome odors.
Contrary to other “Green” cleaners, Happy Brush Cleaner does not contain any VOC based solvents. Happy Brush Cleaner is gentle cleaner with a hefty punch.